Here are the games features in detail:
- Soft-body physics. Objects according to their weight distribution, construction, and/or suspension (in the case of vehicles).
- Advanced flight model based on blade element theory. It allows the accurate simulation of any airplane, based entirely on its physical dimensions and wing airfoils, similar to X-Plane.
- Accurate buoyancy model based on elemental pressure gradients, enabling boats with complex hulls to move realistically in the swell.
- Basic support for dual-core processing. More multithreading and CUDA support is planned.
- Basic support for scripting using AngelScript.
- Based on the OGRE Graphics Engine.
Intel powered Mac (Dual-Core and/or HyperThreading recommended)
512 MB of RAM
128 MB 3D graphics card
Free download at sourceforge.net
Game website rigsofrods.com